PONTON X/P Messenger 3.8.0 released
In September 2019, PONTON has released version 3.8.0 of its B2B integration tool, the PONTON X/P Messenger.
The release includes
- an improved and unified certificate update mechanism for all B2B protocols (“automatic certificate switching” , see release notes for details) that helps avoid manual certificate updates across the board.
- an experimental version of the Adapter API 2.0 for testing purposes. The new version enables you to integrate your backend on a web socket basis. You can refer to the Adapter2 Programming Guide for details. PONTON aims to have Version 2.0 ready for production use with the upcoming 3.9.0 release. Note: The existing Adapter API 1.0 will be marked as deprecated.
- support for Java 12 and updates for included libraries
as well as other fixes and enhancements.
Please refer to the release notes for the complete set of changes with the 3.8.0 release.
A trial version of the 3.8.0 PONTON X/P Messenger (and the optional X/P Listener component) is available for testing and evaluation purposes:
Starting with the X/P Messenger version 3.7.0, PONTON packages and supports the Messenger with the Open JDK distribution. The Oracle JDK distribution is also supported. If you are interested in running the Messenger in another JDK environment, please contact the PONTON X/P helpdesk for more information on compatibility and support.
PONTON will publish the upcoming Messenger version 3.9.0 with new features/ enhancements and Java 13 support by April 2020. We will continue to support the PONTON X/P Messenger on a freely available JDK with publicly available updates. Use the newest version to avoid any need for commercial JDK licences.
PONTON has been working as an IT service provider since the year 2001.
Our slogan is “We are the 2 in B2B”, which means we help our clients in standardising market processes to reduce the effort for cooperation and data exchange in their respective markets.
How to find us
Phone: +49 40 866 275 340
Fax: +49 40 866 275 355
- Our Blockchain team wins Danfoss hackathon7. February 2020 - 23:10
- PONTON E-World News31. January 2020 - 10:35
- PONTON GmbHPONTON’s blockchain solution enables trading of regional renewable energy21. January 2020 - 9:55
- PONTON is launching “Enerchain Local” at the European Utility Week8. November 2019 - 15:03