WRMHL – Our Application independent Blockchain Framework
Business applications within an industry consortium usually need more base features than core blockchain technologies provide. For this reason, we have built the blockchain framework WRMHL® (read “Wormhole”) according to our general B2B integration approach. WRMHL® is built upon Java technology, extended by those functions which are essential for supporting industry consortia. Therefore our blockchain framework is characterized by the following qualities:
- Process independent – Since WRMHL® is not limited to specific features of the carrier blockchain, it supports different kinds of use cases for various industries.
- Customizable – By providing an abstract transaction format, blockchain transactions can be used for different types of process-specific message content.
- Modular – Due to the modular architecture and the separation of application and infrastructure layers, a network-wide, decentralised validation logic can be implemented.
- Resilient – By implementing advanced fail-over techniques, the overall system remains available, even in the event of network failures or byzantine faults.
- Secure – Our framework provides state of the art security features, supports anonymisation, and has been PEN-tested by independent experts.
B2B integration based on blockchain technology
We provide extensive professional and technical documentation for our WRMHL blockchain framework. Besides that the PONTON Managing Director Michael Merz has published a book, which complies years of experience with applying blockchain for actual business processes.
If you are interested in applying blockchain technology to real buisiness use cases, we want to invite you to take a look at our WRMHL Whitepaper. The document explains how blockchain can be used for B2B integration based on several use cases. More over the WRMHL whitepaper provides an overview of the B2B blockchain framework including the general functionality, an architecture overview, features as well as different deployment variants. For those who want to dig deeper into the documentation level: Request the WRMHL developer’s guide here.
Blockchain for B2B Integration
Michael’s new book “Blockchain in B2B Integration” is not just another Blockchain Book – it complies years of experience with applying blockchain for actual business processes. As Michael is experienced with both the technology and the application layer, his book serves as a guideline for all those who are looking for blockchain business cases.
Application Developer Support
In any project done in cooperation with application development partners, PONTON takes a technical role. We support our partners with our experience with developing distributed processes. We also support you when it is about the creation of decentralised trading infrastructures.
Typical steps forward are:
- Blockchain B2B Workshop (half day to full day): We explain our approach towards the design of distributed processes – and we warn if it occurs that a process may not be “blockchainable”. Further, we give an overview on how WRMHL works, how we have been utilising the framework for our own projects, and how it may help with your specific requirements.
- Hands-on Developer Workshop (full day). This workshop is tailored for lead developers and business analysts / project managers with a software development background. You will learn how to set up a distributed process and how to separate application development in on-chain and off-chain components.
In case of any further questions, approach us via email@example.com.